Innovation in Dementia Care: Positive Impact of Visual Arts Interventions.
- Submitting institution
Bangor University / Prifysgol Bangor
- Unit of assessment
- 3 - Allied Health Professions, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy
- Summary impact type
- Request cross-referral to
- Is this case study continued from a case study submitted in 2014?
3. References to the research
5. Sources to corroborate the impact
Additional contextual information
||Value of grant
|AH/K00333X/1 (Bangor University: R26R06)
|SC-16-1224 (Bangor University: R45G29)
- Formal partners
- University of Newcastle; Manchester Metropolitan University; Swansea University; Age Watch; University of West London; University of Edinburgh; Denbigh County Council; Equal Arts; Nottingham Contemporary Gallery.
- Flintshire Social Services; Dementia Positive; TenFiveTen Consultancy
- Funding programmes
- Connected Communities: Research Grants in Communities, Cultures, Health & Well-Being.
- Social Care Research Award
- Global research identifiers
- Name of funders
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Welsh Government (Health and Care Research Wales)
- Researcher ORCIDs