Bodies of evidence. Transforming approaches to the location, recovery and analysis of human remains in forensic contexts.
- Submitting institution
University of Durham
- Unit of assessment
- 15 - Archaeology
- Summary impact type
- Request cross-referral to
- Is this case study continued from a case study submitted in 2014?
- Underpinning research subjects
- Evolutionary Biology
3. References to the research
5. Sources to corroborate the impact
Additional contextual information
- Researcher ORCIDs