Constraining the loyalty penalty and complexity costs in retail financial service markets.
- Submitting institution
Bangor University / Prifysgol Bangor
- Unit of assessment
- 17 - Business and Management Studies
- Summary impact type
- Request cross-referral to
- Is this case study continued from a case study submitted in 2014?
- Underpinning research subjects
- Economic Theory
- Applied Economics
- Banking, Finance And Investment
3. References to the research
5. Sources to corroborate the impact
Additional contextual information
||Value of grant
- United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Funding programmes
- Costing current account payment services
- Name of funders
- Friends Provident Charitable Foundation
- Researcher ORCIDs